Mr. Capdeboscq please put a brief here about your journey/dave
Ms. Davis has experience in litigating premises liability, construction, automobile accident, and insurance coverage disputes. She is admitted to practice in all Louisiana state and federal courts as well as the United States Court of Appeals for the Fifth Circuit.
Legal Education / Conferences Attended
Ms. Davis attended the Arkansas Trucking Seminar in 2013, 2015, and 2016. She participated in the 43RD Annual International Association of Defense Counsel Trial Academy held at Stanford University in August 2015.
- Nicole Dotson v. Regency Park Townhome Owners Association, et al., 16-0027 (La. 4th Cir. 4/13/16); 2016 WL 4877218.
- Daniel and Roxanne Seghers v. LaPlace Equipment Co., Inc., et al., 13-350 (La. 5th Cir. 2/12/14); 136 So. 3d 64.
- Gena Marie Quest v. Church Mutual Ins. Co., et al., 13-4872 (E.D. La. 11/13/13); 2013 WL 6044380.
- St. Thomas More Inn of Court
- Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute